DATA SIM card for Nigeria
- Use fast mobile internet in Nigeria
- Best network quality from local network operator
- No roaming charges, no contracts and no credit checks
- Free worldwide shipping
- Nigeria data option can be combined with options for 100+ additional countries
- Easy to use instruction guide in German & English
- Select date for SIM card to be activated
Our data SIM card for Nigeria is ideal for all commercially available devices, including: iPhones, iPads, tablets, smartphones, UMTS sticks, internet dongles, laptops, and mobile Wi-Fi (Mi-Fi) routers. Kindly make sure that the devices you wish to use have a SIM slot and are SIM lock free. No technical knowledge is needed to install the SIM card, and you will also get an easy-to-use instruction guide.
The use of tethering is also possible with our data card. You can share the internet using a personal hotspot. Unfortunately, this is currently not possible on iOS Apple devices as Apple is blocking the tethering function. However, iOS owners can be connected via Mi-Fi or from a hotspot created by another device.
Our SIM card is prepaid; therefore, no additional costs will incur. This helps you manage your budget and have total cost control. Roaming charges do not apply in Nigeria when using our SIM card.
Have access and manage your account by using our customer self-service portal. You will be able to check on your data usage, top up/recharge your account, and purchase any other options from this portal. Even when you have run out of data, you will be able to access the portal with no hassle.
Our data SIM card may also be used on future trips to any destination indefinitely. Once an option has expired after 30 days, a new option for the same or different country may be purchased. One can load the new option onto the same SIM card. You may recharge your SIM card after months of non-use. You can load data options for more than 100+ countries.
Use all of your favourite apps during your stay in Nigeria.
Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Google Translate, Google Maps and many more!
Advantages of our Nigeria option:
- Use your mobile internet SIM card immediately after you arrive in Nigeria
- Select various options for Nigeria and from 100+ additional countries
- Total cost control because it’s a prepaid card
- Easy-to-use, step by step instruction guide in both German and English
- No contracts, no credit checks, and no roaming charges in Nigeria
- Extension of data option during your stay in Nigeria possible
- Free worldwide shipping
- SIM card is activated on date you provide
- SIM card suitable for all devices from all manufacturers: mobile wireless routers, (UMTS) internet sticks, Android, Windows phones, Samsung and iOS / iPhones / iPads etc.
- Use all of your favourite apps: WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Hangouts, Twitter, Google Maps, e-mail service and more
- Customer self-service portal available to access account information: check on data usage, recharge your account and purchase options
- No data necessary on card to access customer self-service portal
- Use the same SIM card all year long. Load new option(s) onto existing card
- New country options can be purchased and loaded onto same SIM card
|Country of Manufacture|
|Aktivierung||Yes, We activate the SIM card for you the day before your departure date|
|Can be used in sim locked devices?||No|
|Compatible with||iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet, mobiler WLAN Router|
|Network type||2G / GPRS, 3G / UMTS|
|SIM Karte hat eigene Rufnummer||SIM card has no phnone number|
|SIM Format||3 in 1 (Mini, Mciro & Nano)|
|Tethering allowed||in all devices enabled|
|Delivery time||2 - 5 working days inside the EU, 3 - 10 working days worldwide|